North Fair Oaks Council
Thursday July 19, 2001
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Human Resources Service Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
I. Roll Call.
II. Approval of minutes.
III. Written and Oral Communication (Supervisor’s office and Sheriffs report) and Public
IV. Review for Community feedback, the following items 7:25-8:35
1. A rear setback exception is proposed at 12 Athlone Way – Project planner: Gaberielle Hudson
2. Proposed detail/hand wash at the Beacon gas station on Marsh Road. – Project planner Adam Gilbert
3. Request for a roof height exception at 727 18th Ave - – Project planner Sara Bortolussi
4. Request to install three PCS antennae at 723 Marsh – Damon Didonato
5. Proposed dog day care (7am-7pm, M-F) kennel at 840 Sweeney – Project planner: Miroo Brewer
6. Use permit locate a XM ground repeater on an existing tower at 2801 Crocker – Project planner Sara Bortolussi
7. Expansion of office building at 2801 Crocker (meets all regulations) – Project planner Dave Holbrook
V. Set policy on: Council structure, information packages, Council member
responsibilities, and Supervisor's office responsibilities. 8:35-9:00
VI. Adjournment 9:00
Next Meeting of Subcommittees:
2500 Middlefield, Redwood City
Thursday July 26, 2001
7:00 p.m. - 9:30pm